Pages

The Best Most Inexpensive Deep Pore Cleansing Mask



The Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is a deep pore cleansing mask that can be used as a facial or as a body wrap. It is seriously powerful! You can feel the mask pulling all the junk out of your skin and the mask will become so tight that you’ll have trouble moving your face. It is a unique experience! This is best mixed with equal parts of apple cider vinegar as it creates the best consistency (you can use water if you like). If I use this mask once or twice a week it help keeps my acne under control and tightens my pores. I couldn't ask for anything better! This mask only costs $4.99 on Vitacost for 1lb of product. Since I only have been using this on my face, I’ve barely made a dent in it. I highly recommend this! For deep pore cleansing this as worked better for me than $50 dollar masks and for $5 you can’t go wrong! This clay mask can easily clog up your drain so be careful that once you remove the product to throw it in the trash. 

Have you tried this mask? What are your thoughts? I'm interested in hearing at how this works as a body wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment