Pages

January Wishlist




























1. Lily Lolo Molten Bronze Eye Shadow Quad $20
2. Lauren Brook Cosmetiques Cream Foundation  $27
3. KORRES Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Primer $39
4. May Lindstrom Skin The Blue Cocoon $160 (Yep! You read that right, $160. That's why it's a wishlist)
5. Wedderspoon Gold 100% Raw Organic Manuka Honey Active 16+ 
6. Kjaer Weis Crream Blush Compact in Abundance $54
7. ilike Yogurt Powder Peel $78


It seems as if my wishlists will never end! There are so many great products out there and I am obsessed with trying them all! My goal for this year is to get a ton more non-toxic makeup products to test for you guys. Last year I was a bit to obsessed with skincare (I still am!) but I do realize that I need to review more makeup products considering that I am a makeup artist!

2 comments:

  1. Great selection! the Ilike yoghurt powder sounds really nice!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It really does, I love that that line is made with whole, raw,organic ingredients !

    ReplyDelete