Pages

Therapi Honey Skincare - Orange Blossom No. 3 Honey Moisturizer Review


Therapi is a natural and organic skincare line with a focus on honey. The line was created by Tanya Hawkes, who has been a bee keeper for over 25 years. Honey has many healing properties as it is naturally antibacterial, moisturizing, and full of antioxidants. Therapi has been so popular in England that I couldn't wait to place an order and bring it all the way here to Canada. 

The Orange Blossom No. 3 Honey Moisturizer features key ingredients such as calendula, sea buckthorn oil,  extracts of orange fruit, and of course honey.
Here are the full list of ingredients:  



Aqua, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Polyglyceryl-3 Rice Brannate Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Mel (Honey)*, Lecithin*, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil*, Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Parfum*, Linalool+, Limonene+, Geraniol+, Farnesol+, Citral+  * Organic   + Naturally occurs in essential oils


I've been using this moisturizer for almost a month and have had a great experience with it. Within a couple days I noticed that my skin appeared to be more supple and radiant. It had even calmed down the redness on my skin from acne scarring. I've been using this in the middle of winter where it has been on average -20 degrees Celsius and for the most part it has kept my skin moisturized. I do think that for when the weather is like this I could use a heavier night cream. That is where their Rose Otto moisturizer would come in handy. I think that this is a fantastic moisturizer and it will work on most skin types since it is so gentle. Now, I want to try the rest of their skincare line since my experience with this moisturizer has been so fantastic!

I purchased my jar of the honey moisturzer from Naturisimo who offers free worldwide shipping! Always a great bonus to receive free shipping! 






10 comments:

  1. Nice review :-)....havent tried it yet!!! z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      You should, its the best! Plus who doesn't love helping out the bees :)

      Delete
  2. I love using honey on my face and I think i'd love their products, need to get my hands on them! :) The cream sounds amazing!<3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stuff sounds amazing, and I'm always a huge fan of honey products. I've been needing a new moisturizer and I'm now tempted to go out any buy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds pretty good - I like calendula but I'm a little disappointed honey is not higher up on the ingredients list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Although to me the entire ingredient list is really lovely so I don't mind!

      Delete
  5. I love this entire line, I think the products are heavenly :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana, your reviews are what triggered me to buy their products!

      Delete