Pages

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light Review



I've tried argan oil in the past and have always found it to be too rich for my sensitive-acne prone skin. I also didn't like how heavy it was on my hair. I was particularly excited when I found out that Josie Maran produced an ultralight version of argan oil. Fortunately, I was able to use my Sephora points in order to get a good sized sample (5ml). Usually the 5ml trial bottle costs around $20.

This oil is everything that I thought it would be and more. It is fast-absorbing, ultra hydrating, without it being too heavy or "greasy". The best part is that my skin doesn't react to this. I've been using this product for about 3 weeks daily, with more of a focus on where I have fine lines. On the areas where I have fine lines I gently massage the oil for a good full minute in order to increase blood circulation to that area. I have found that with repeated use (twice daily) it has minimized the appearance of my fine lines. This is definitely a product that I will be repurchasing, and just because I know how effective it is, I will be purchasing the full sized bottle 1.7oz for $58.

Have you tried argan oil before? What are your thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment