Pages

Kaia Naturals Juicy Bamboo Cleansing Cloths Review

Kaia Naturals is a Canadian-based company that creates all natural products using certified organic ingredients. I have to admit, I was never a huge fan of using cleansing cloths until I tried this one. In the past, cleansing cloths did do a good job at removing makeup, however my skin never felt clean. I always needed to re-wash my face. 


The cleansing cloths by Kaia Naturals act as a 3 in 1 substitute for a facial cleanser, toner, and eye makeup remover.  The ultra-soft bamboo cleansing cloth is soaked in honey and vitamins B12, C, and E. The honey acts as a great moisturizer and not only leaves your skin feeling clean but also soft and hydrated. In fact, I used the cleansing cloth only 20 minutes ago and I still haven't used my nighttime moisturizer because my skin already feels extremely moisturized. Not only are these cloths made with natural and organic ingredients, but they are also cruelty free and biodegradable. 


Without much effort, I was able to remove all of my makeup. I was left with clean and moisturized skin. I love using cleansing cloths when my skin is suffering from break outs. I find these are so gentle and don't irritate my acne. Cleansing cloths are also perfect for when travelling or are at the gym. 

Ingredients: aqua, miel, sorbitan laurate, helianthus annuus (sunflower seed oil), hydrolyzed jojoba esters, glycerin, decyl glucoside, polyglyceryl-4 laurate, dilauryl cirtate,xanthan gum, cirtic acid, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate  

These sell for $15.50 CDN at Nuciya. I find this a reasonable price because it acts as a makeup remover, cleanser and toner all in one! This makes it perfect for travelling or camping during the summer months. 

Have you tried cleansing cloths? What are your thoughts on them?




No comments:

Post a Comment