Pages

Saffron Rouge Inner Circle Subscription Box - April 2014


The Saffron Rouge Inner Circle is a monthly subscription box that features natural & organic beauty products. This is a Canadian subscription, however they do ship worldwide to the US! It only costs $24.99/ month for deluxe samples and full size products. 

Each box comes with a brochure that details each item provided in the box.


A beautiful, non-greasy formula that combines essential oil blends of cardamom, laurel lead, eucalyptus and clove bud. This is a unique blend of fragrances (all natural) that I quite enjoy and will be using frequently.

A beautiful plum color eyeliner that contains soothing chamomile. This is Vapour's newest color for spring and is just for Inner Circle members. It comes with a blending tool and glides without any tugging. Although I typically use black eyeliner, this color is so beautiful that I think I will be wearing it a lot!

Perfect for summer! These oil absorbing sheets are infused with lavender and work without ruining your makeup. I was going to save these for when I plan to go to Vegas this summer, but since these have 100 sheets I think that I can get away with using them sooner!


I usually don't like cream eyeshadows but this one sounds fantastic! It is formulated in a soothing aloe base and this specific color will work perfectly as a highlighter or as a crease proof eye primer. I can see this getting a lot of use as well!


Total Value = $87.60!

I love this beauty box! I only paid $25 and received $87.60 worth of product. I think that this is a wonderful box to try new products that you might not have been able to try otherwise. I love that this is a Canadian company and that they combine skincare and makeup. I can't wait to see what's in next months box!








No comments:

Post a Comment