Pages

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner Review


With summer just around the corner I decided that I need a new eyeliner that would last all day in the heat. I previously was using TANF Gel Eyeliner in black. Unfortunately that eyeliner does not having staying power (stays for about 3-4 hours) but it did work pretty well for me during the winter months.

The Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner has a matte finish that does not flake. On most busy days, I'm not one to touch up my eye liner so staying power is very important to me. I found this eyeliner to be very easy to apply smoothly and evenly. My only complaint with this eyeliner is that it always transfers in the corner of my eye. Within a couple minutes I will notice the transfer, clean it up, 10 minutes later it has transferred again. I've never had this problem with any gel liner that I've tried previously, such as MAC. I've had to just stop putting liner close to the corner of my eye. Because of this problem, I don't know if I will purchase it again.

Aside from that, the packaging and brush included are wonderful. The dual sided brush works perfectly for achieving any look. Even when I'm not using this specific eyeliner, I always reach for this brush when using gel liners.

Although the transferring is a problem for me, it's not to much of a problem so that I will stop using this eyeliner all together. I'll wait until I use it all up (which will probably be a long time!).

What is your favorite eyeliner? Is it gel, liquid, or pencil? 

No comments:

Post a Comment