Pages

Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil & Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment Review


Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil:  The Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil helps to replenish moisture, strengthen and rebuild skin. It is a cold pressed oil from the passion fruit. This superfruit is nutrient-rich and has high amounts of essential fatty acids and vitamins because it is hand pressed without heat.

I found this oil to be light weight, non-greasy, and fast absorbing. It is very similar to the Josie Maran Light Argan Oil. Over time, this helped the overall appearance of my skin look brighter and helped to replenish moisture to my dehydrated skin. The best part? Using this oil it did not effect my acne prone skin! Overall, I think that this is a fantastic oil for everyday use. Because this is a light oil, I believe this will be suitable for most skin tones - even oily and acne prone.


Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment: This Tarte eye treatment is also made with passion fruit oil and vitamin C. I really enjoyed using this eye cream because it was easily absorbed into my skin while still leaving my skin hydrated. This made it suitable for both day and night. After applying I immediately notice its ability to reduce dark under-eye circles. Although I liked how this product performed, I'm not sure that I could commit to a full size because I need an eye cream that helps with puffiness.



Have you tried passion fruit oil before?
What are your thoughts on Tarte's skincare line? 



No comments:

Post a Comment