Pages

The Fighting Acne Series: Featuring Eminence Organic Skincare



I'm excited to announce a new series that I'm starting on my blog. If you've been following my blog for awhile, you'll know that I have sensitive skin and am extremely acne prone. This series will focus on products that I use and love to help treat acne. While none of the products that I mention are miracle workers, they are simply just great performing products that work well to help heal blemishes faster and minimize breakouts.
                                                                                                                                                                   
When it comes to natural skincare, Eminence is a well known luxury brand used in many spas. Eminence is known for their quality and performance. I'll admit I'm a sucker for Eminence Masques, so when my local natural store was having a 'buy one get one free' deal I knew that I couldn't resist!      

I've been using the Eight Greens Phyto Masque for almost 4 years now and continue to still love it. It is perfect for dehydrated, mature, menopausal, blemished, or acne-prone skin types. It is made with many key ingredients such as honey, paprika, yucca extract, and omega 3's. I prefer to use the 'hot' version of this masque because I feel like it really detoxifies the skin and cleans out my pores. Although I have sensitive skin, the hot version doesn't bother my skin (I still would use the hot masque with caution of you have extremely sensitive skin).  After using the hot version you will notice that your skin is extremely red, don't be alarmed, it is only temporary and your skin will have a beautiful glow once the redness dies down.  

Full list of ingredients:
Yucca, Hops, Horsetail, Bioflavanoids, Paprika, Yucca Juice, Linseed, Stonecrop Extract, Honey, Natural Moisturizing Factor, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Red Clover, Biocomplex (Vitamin A, Ester C, Vitamin ECoenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid), Xanthan Gum, Lavender Oil, Glycerine, Glycine Derivative.
      
This is a rather new Eminence Masque that I've tried. After receiving a sample of this product last year I knew that I would have to end up buying the full size jar. This is the perfect soothing masque that treats acne at the same time. It is made with great ingredients such as yogurt, cucumber, shea butter, kaolin clay, and tea tree oil. I find this masque to be soothing and hydrating. Finding products that help heal acne but don't dry out your skin is key! 

Full list of ingredients: 
Cucumber Juice, Corn Germ Oil, Shea Butter, Marigold Oil, Yogurt, Vegetable Glycerin, Kaolin Clay, Stonecrop Juice, Tea Tree Oil, Cyclodextrin, Glycine Soja Oil, Zea Mays (corn ) Starch Oil, Xanthan Gum, Vegetable Squalane, Ubiquinone, Tocopepheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C Ester).




Note: Remember that all Eminence masques are extremely concentrated. Eminence recommends to use about half a teaspoon and mix it in with a little bit of water. Because of this important step, Eminence masques should last you a long time being well worth the money!         

No comments:

Post a Comment