Pages

Vegan Cuts May Beauty Box 2014 Review


I was so excited when I was contacted by the Vegan Cuts team to review their May beauty box! Unfortunately there was a bit of a delay when it came to receiving my box but the Vegan Cuts team was super helpful and was always fast to respond. Since by box was delayed I couldn't help but take a sneak peak at May's box. I was so excited because I knew that I would use every item included in this months box!

SKINAGAIN Vanish Lotion - Full Size $52: 
I was so thrilled when I found out that this was a full size product. Like most women, I have scars, stretch marks and of course the dreaded cellulite. I will definitely be using this regularly! 

Gourmet Body Treats Finishing Powder - Full Size $32:
This finishing powder is vegan (of course!), cruelty free, paraben free, GMO free, and made with organic ingredients. Finishing powder is a must have for me so I'll definitely be using this up.

Tallulah Jane Natural Perfume - Sample: 
I'm always on the hunt for a natural perfume so I was happy to receive this in this months box. While this smelled nice (subtle hint of lemon, with sweet scents of vanilla) it just wasn't for me.

Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Texturizer - 2.5 oz $4: 
I've been wanting to try a sea salt texturizer for the longest time since I have naturally curly hair. This is the perfect product for summer and I can't wait to use it! This is also priced so reasonably, if I like it I'll be sure to purchase it again!

Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Lash Strengthening Mascara - Sample:
I've heard good things about this brand in the past but haven't yet tried their products. Natural mascaras can be a tricky thing so I'm curious as to how this one will work out!

Goddess Garden Organics Sunny Body Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 - Sample: 
Finding a sunscreen with good ingredients is hard to come by. I'm glad that this was included in this months box because of course this is perfect for summer. I'm interested to see how this works!


Overall I am SO happy with this months box. At only $20/box this is an amazing deal. The products were good sized. Nothing is more disappointing than opening up a beauty box and all the products are small. This was a really good surprise. What I also liked is that they had a product from all different categories. For example they had hair care, body care, makeup, etc.  I've seen beauty boxes in the past where you'll get two lotions (don't we all already have enough lotions!?). Another thing I liked is that most of these brands were new to me, I seriously love nothing more than discovering new brands!


What are your thoughts on the Vegan Cuts May Beauty Box? 



No comments:

Post a Comment