Pages

Karen Murrell Lipsticks Review & Swatches


Colors from left to right: Peony Petal, Camellia Morning, Poppy Passion, Carnation Mist, Coral Dawn, Lavender Laughter, Orchid Bloom, Violet Mousse, Scarlet Blaze, Moisture Stick 


Karen Murrell popped onto my radar a few months ago. I was seeing them all over instagram and on various blogs. They have such beautiful shades, I knew that I had to get my hands on these lipsticks! The Karen Murrell lipsticks come in 17 different shades including the Moisture Stick which can be applied over lipstick,  used as a lip gloss or as a lip pumper! Their packaging is eco-friendly as the canisters are made from PLA (polylactic acid) which will start to dissolve back into the earth within 100 days. 




Colors from left to right: Peony Petal, Camellia Morning, Poppy Passion, Carnation Mist, Coral Dawn, Lavender Laughter, Orchid Bloom, Violet Mousse, Scarlet Blaze, Moisture Stick 


These lipsticks smell so good, have excellent color pay off and are super creamy. I find them easy to wear and easy to apply - they have excellent control. Even with the dark colors I can quickly apply the color without using a brush if I'm in a rush. The best thing about these lipsticks? The shades that I have ALL compliment my skin tone and features. This doesn't happen too often, before I went natural I only liked two shades of the MAC lipsticks. 



Ingredient List: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia, Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Isopropyl Jojobate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Limonene, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cinnamal, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii, Butter (Shea)Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Linalool, Eugenol, Tocopherol

Product May Contain: CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45370 (Orange 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77861 (Tin Oxide), Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Corn (Zea Mays) Starch


I've been testing out these products for a while and am so happy with them! These work so well on my dry lips, smell incredible, and have an excellent range of colors. I am also happy to announce that Nuciya now carries this line!

Have you tried or heard of Karen Murrell lipsticks before? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment